Saturday 21 June 2014

New face on the book-block (hi there)

Hi, and welcome to my blog where, as the sidebar indicates, I'll be sharing my thoughts (and feelings) on the many different books I read.

This mainly includes YA books of all different genres, especially dystopian and fantasy books, from The Perks of Being a Wallflower to Miss Peregrines Home for Peculiar Children. As long as it catches my interest I'll read all the things.

I also read adult fantasy, classics, and a myriad of other things that entice me with their bookish ways. In this blog I'll be doing reviews for all of them, but sometimes I might do an additional post regarding some of the books key points, and how it made me feel, that won't be in the review for fear of spoilers. I'll always try and hide any spoilers, so any spoiler posts will have jump-breaks!

This is just a book blog ran by me on my own, that I'm doing for fun and because I needed a place for my thoughts and emotional crises that are the result of turning the last page on any book, be it good or bad.

Who am I: just an English Literature and Language student from England who is currently studying somewhere in the North of England and really enjoys reading.Oh, and I have a cat called Angus McGee, who's a big, fluffy fluff-ball of haughty catness.

Please enjoy my blog and leave a comment, if-ya-want. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment